Yes I'm the first to post! only because my wife Zareen set this up, not that I'm name dropping or anything... anyhow, my oldest boy 12 is heading for a birthday sleep over with a mate this weekend and i start to think "do this family have filters on their internet"? i mean a room full of boys at 12 and many of them will have phones and a truck load of curiosity, hormones and egging each other on. If the boys do bring their own phones should they all be put in a bowl overnight away from the boys? Do the host Parents have filters on gaming consoles and laptops and tablets? Is it ok to ask these questions of these parents? So I think yes and sent them this text. Have you questioned parents when your kid has been invited to a sleepover or even just to hang out at their place?
Welcome to our forum for parent and caregivers. Please note our rules before your sign up and post comments.
1. This forum is intended to provide support and information in relation to the negative effects of exposure to online pornography on children, tweens and teens. Not to push religious, political or general pro/anti-porn agendas.
2. Respect other members. Respect yourself.
3. We will not tolerate keyboard warriors. Keyboard warriors are not welcome here.
4. No solicitation is allowed. If you have a website or product that you think would be a useful resource, please contact us directly.
5. Please provide trigger warnings in posts that are sensitive in nature.
OUR KIDS ONLINE